Direct Hire - Our most popular service. We source the ideal candidate for the employers so they can focus on their bottom line. Employers, let Quick Employment recruit your next permanent employee(s) contact us to discuss the positions you need to fill.
Temporary to Permanent - Our second most popular service. It is a working interview that gives the employer an opportunity to observe the temporary's skills and talents. This service also gives the temporary the opportunity to decide if they are a good fit for this employer.
Payroll Services - Quick Employment will be the employer of record for the employee our client has chosen to work with them. This service give the employer and the temporary a peace of mind. Our clients can decide if the candidate will fit into their company’s culture and meet their company’s values. Our client will also observe the temporary's hard and interpersonal skills. The temporary will decide if their work and home life is in balance, and if they are comfortable with the company's culture. Normally the payroll service agreement is 120 days or 640 hours.
Long-term Assignments - May last up to two year before the temporary is hired permanent. During the assignment the temporary may also receive a pay raise.
Subcontractors Goals For Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI). Quick Employment has been vetted, certified, and has proven to be able to meet the prime contractors’ goals year after year with the following government entities; The City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA), Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), The State of Ohio, and the Department of Transportation (ODOT). Click the contact us button to discuss your companies’ diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals today.
Why Choose Quick Employment?
We understand with the correct placements, the temporaries and clients are both happy and satisfied. Recruiting, sourcing applicants, filling job orders and becoming a staffing partner with a reputable businesses is what we do.
Our Recruiting Process Has Been Tried,Tested, and Proven to Be Successful
- The process begins with matching the applicants’ skills to the employers job order.
- Once we have identified a candidate, we schedule their interview which includes the tests needed to perform the employers' job duties.
- When the interview and assessments meet our clients' job order, we will check references, complete background searches, and drug screenings at our clients request.
- Once the applicants are vetted, we email their resumes to the employers to choose a temporary employee.
- The final onboarding decision is made when the client lets us know they would like to hire the temporary as a permanent employee.
- Another success story with a reliable employer and benefits!