Direct Hire - Our most popular service. We source the ideal candidate for the employers so they can focus on their bottom line. Employers, let Quick Employment recruit your next permanent employee(s) contact us today.
Temporary to Permanent - Our second most popular service. It is a working interview that gives the employer an opportunity to observe the temporary's skills and talents. This service also gives the temporary the opportunity to decide if they are a good fit for this employer.
Payroll Services - Quick Employment will be the employer of record for the employee our client has chosen to work at their business. The payroll services give the employer peace of mind in hiring a permanent employee. The employer can observe their employees’ hard and interpersonal skills. The employer makes the decision how long Quick Employment will be the employer of record and is agreed to by both parties before the assignment begins. Normally the payroll service agreement has been 120 days or 640 hours. There are no buy-out fees.
Long-term Assignments - May last up to two year before the temporary is hired permanent. During the assignment the temporary may also receive a pay raise.
Subcontractor DEI Goals -Prime Contractors, Quick Employment has been vetted, certified, and has proven to be able to meet the prime contractors’ goals with the following government entities; The City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA), Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), The State of Ohio, and the Department of Transportation (ODOT). Click the contact us button to discuss your companies’ diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals today.
Why Choose Quick Employment?
We understand with the correct placements, the temporaries and clients are both happy and satisfied. Recruiting, sourcing applicants, filling job orders and becoming a staffing partner with a reputable businesses is what we do.
Skilled Talent is in High Demand
To meet employers job orders, we are constantly reviewing resumes, interviewing and testing skills. We interview more applicants in one week than some employers do in one year.
Our Recruiting Process Has Been Tried,Tested, and Proven to Be Successful
- The process begins with matching the applicants’ skills to the employers job order.
- Once we have identified a candidate, we schedule their interview which includes the tests needed to perform the employers' job duties.
- When the interview and assessments meet our clients' job order, we will check references, complete background searches, and drug screenings at our clients request.
- Once the applicants are vetted, we email their resumes to the employers to choose a temporary employee.
- The final onboarding decision is made when the client lets us know they would like to hire the temporary as a permanent employee.
- Another success story with a reliable employer and benefits!