Our Recruiting Process Has Been Tried And Proven To Be Successful
- The process begins with matching the applicants’ skills to the job order.
- The next step is the interview; it includes the tests needed to perform the employers' job order.
- When the interview and assessments meet the employers' job order we will check reference, complete background searches, and drug screenings.
- Once the applicants' are vetted we email their resumes to the employers' to choose a temporary employee.
- The final onboarding decision is made when the clients' let us know they would like to hire the temporary employee.
Contracts - Long term assignments
Direct Hires - Let us recruit your next employee
Seasonal Positions - Landscaping and abatement
Temporary to Hire - Is our most popular service: It is a working interview. It give the employers an opportunity to observe the temporary employees hard and soft skills
Human Resources (HR) - Recruiting and staffing consultant
Why Choose Quick Employment?
Quick Employment provides a transparent approach to hiring and placing skilled talent. You will know each phase of the onboarding process. Recruiting applicants and filling job orders is what we do. We understand with the correct placements the temporaries and clients are both happy and satisfied.