Direct Hire - Our most popular service. We source the ideal candidate for the employers so they can focus on their bottom line. Employers, let Quick Employment recruit your next permanent employee(s)
Temporary to Permanent - Our second most popular service. It is a working interview that gives the employer an opportunity to observe the temporary's skills and talents. This service also gives the temporary the opportunity to decide if they are a good fit for this employer
Long-term Assignments - May last up to one year before the temporary is hired permanent. During the assignment the temporary may also receive a raise
Seasonal Landscapers - Our landscaping season begins April 10, 2023 - November 2023 (depending on the weather). Temporary pay is $13.00 - $14.00 an hour. Visit our Job page for more details
Subcontracting - Prime Contractors Quick Employment can meet your set a side goal on your RFP. Our combined staff has over 49 years of staffing experience. We are certified with the City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, and the State of Ohio. Click the contact us button now to meet your contract goals.
Staffing Consultations - Employers, employees, applicants, and job seekers click the contact us button today to schedule a 15-minute introduction to your future employment goals and needs
Why Choose Quick Employment?
We understand with the correct placements, the temporaries and clients are both happy and satisfied. Recruiting, sourcing applicants, filling job orders and becoming a staffing partner with a reputable businesses is what we do.
Our Recruiting Process Has Been Tried, Tested, and Proven to Be Successful
- The process begins with matching the applicants’ skills to the employers job order.
- Once we have identified a candidate, we schedule their interview which includes the tests needed to perform the employers' job duties.
- When the interview and assessments meet our clients' job order, we will check references, complete background searches, and drug screenings at our clients request.
- Once the applicants are vetted, we email their resumes to the employers to choose a temporary employee.
- The final onboarding decision is made when the client lets us know they would like to hire the temporary as a permanent employee.
- Another success story with a reliable employer and benefits!