Temporary to Hire - Is our most popular service. It is a working interview. It gives the employer an opportunity to observe the temporary's skills and talents. This service also gives the temporary the opportunity to decide if they are a good fit for the job and business
Contracts - Long-term assignments
Direct Hires - Quick Employment can recruit your next permanent employee
Seasonal Positions - Landscapers, Sport Services: dishwashers prep cooks, and porters
Staffing Consultations - For Employers, employees, and applicants
Why Choose Quick Employment?
We understand with the correct placements the temporaries and clients are both happy and satisfied. Recruiting applicants and filling job orders is what we do.
Our Recruiting Process Has Been Tried And Proven To Be Successful
- The process begins with matching the applicants’ skills to the employers job order.
- The next step is the interview; it includes the tests needed to perform the employers' job duties.
- When the interview and assessments meet the employers' job order we will check references, complete background searches, and drug screenings at our clients request.
- Once the applicants are vetted we email their resumes to the employers to choose a temporary employee.
- The final onboarding decision is made when the client let us know they would like to hire the temporary employee.
- Another success story with a reliable employer with benefits!